Friday, August 29, 2014

Criminal Tendency

Sometimes the end is the beginning

Criminal Tendency 

.Racecar .... ?fishing at suck I if what, But. this into you hook to supposed I'm .... ?right hook a about Something .down put be should thoughts of kind what decide to trying just trouble having I'm ,personally me For .important most the are impressions First .world this in work things how is this ,However .soul one's of perspective full a get and intro an read just can't you.                 
     
                                                                                                

4 comments:

  1. Yes!

    Best intro I've read so far. (I've only read like 20, but still...that's saying something.) Thanks for trying something different. Never seen anything like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes the end is the beginning
    this>>>>>>>

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the greatest thing ever and I don't mean that lightly.

    ReplyDelete