Sunday, September 21, 2014

WhiteGirls

OMG!? Britt-an-ny. Starbucks brought back the pumpkin spice latte!! We HAVE to get some. C-U in a min. LOL.

Is that how white girls really talk? I seriously hope not. All I know is that white girls looooove them selves a good pumpkin spice latte. I went to star bucks today. I wasn't worried so much about what  kind of pumpkin spice latte cappuccino thingy I was going to get, but more about what I was going to say next.

Why was I worried about what to say next? I was never really great at holding an interesting conversation, but why is it so important to now?

My latte thingy was good. So.

I got that going for me,

Which is nice.
 
I always manage to fumble and stutter when I'm trying to think of what to say next. It all gets jammed together, and comes out a big wordy splurge of vowels.

Therre--thee--tha---Um---I------The-----

------

-------


---------

*gives up speaking here*


I still get nervous. Your smile is cute. I don't know.

One confidence please.

No comments:

Post a Comment