Sunday, October 5, 2014

Liar

Would you rather always be able to tell when someone is lying, or always be able to get away with lying?


Our society is full of liars anyways. So why not be able to lie correctly every time right? I am a gigantic flaming purple kangaroo, and no one would be able to prove me wrong. I am the president. Anything you say will go as the truth. You could create empires, start religions. 

Why do people lie? Is it fun? Let's try to go a bit deeper here. People lie to become more similar. It's almost a perfect answer to a society that requires you to be ordinary. 

I think everyone has a few personalities. Some people handle it better than others. Truth be told, you are the most authentic when nobody else is around. When nobody has influence, you are the most different. You aren't trying to be similar, you don't need to prove anything. You just are. The one thing that can piss me off the most is when people are black and white depending on the situation. Just choose which side you are on already! Nobody like someone that is neutral! I've just called myself a hypocrite right there, but I don't care. I'm always changing. But hey, What's wrong with it if everyone does it right? 

I want to be the cool kid, 

I try to try to fit in with the normal crowd,  

I want to get  people to know the real me,

I try to be more than that. 

I want.. But when it all boils down, all I really am is a thief and a liar. Some one with a bad case of criminal tendency. Whose originality comes from everyone else's.

No comments:

Post a Comment