Sunday, October 12, 2014

Reasons to not kill me.

Dear Mr. Serial killer. Or SK for short.

I've compiled a short list of reasons of why I should not be on your list of future victims.


1. I'm in the middle of writing this list for you, and I think that it would be rather rude for you to interrupt me.

2. I know how to play the piano.. I'll play you a song if you want instead?..

3. How many people do you see around that are exactly like me? That's right. 0. Because I am different. And different doesn't taste too good. (if you eat your victims that is).

4. I will probably haunt you for the rest of your life. I mean, who wants to be freakin' killed? I'll make sure that you'll never be able to sleep. (I'm told that i'm very annoying when I'm aggravated.)

5. You might not even be able to kill me! For all you know, I could be some crazy, super beast that has iron skin!

6. I have my creative writing class homework to do.

7.  Why do you even have to kill me? We could always just be buddies right? (:

8. My head won't look very good in your collection.

9. I could have been the president, or famous! And you just let the next super power of the world die. Pfft.

10. Ah jeez. If your that dead set on killing me. (pun intended) I don't think I really have that much of an argument for you.


Sincerly,

CT

P.S. (Criminal Tendency for short)

1 comment: