Sunday, November 9, 2014

The nature of grammar

i'm not even close to perfect with my grammar, but i like to try and at least make it look nice

 my handwriting is absolutely terrible

i try to compensate that by making as few errors as possible while typing on the computer

but i'm looking through all these amazing blog posts and i cant help but notice a certain pattern

the ones that really blow me away

never use capitalization

one liners are usually the best because big paragraphs can be scary

people can't take too much at once. better space it out a little

i don't know if i'll be able to adapt to this new form of writing

i've always been so formal and conservative in the way i type

that's over now

i'm in this english class and i'm making my writing look grammatically incorrect on purpose

and yet we love it so.


-------------------------------------------------
being in is better than out

never really been much of a scout

this poem started in the middle of the page

apparently doing things different is all the rage

its time to experiment with everything in sight

i'm trying,

i'm trying,

i'm trying with all my might

i don't want to go camping

nature gives me such grief

i'd rather stay inside with my computer

 writing poems about nature

i'm my own command and chief
--------------------------------------------------



if you didn't catch anything else of what i've said so far,



I don't like nature

Can I please write better now?

Refrigerator




2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha I love this. And that second whole section is my favoriteee

    ReplyDelete