Thursday, December 18, 2014

#RealTalk with Criminal Tendency

If you really knew me, you'd know that I am LOUD. It's only around family, and very close friends. I love just making noise, and maybe I overcompensate for when I'm out in public. Because when I'm in public, I don't make any noise at all.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I drive a 1990 Red Jeep Wrangler that always seems to be breaking down.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I used to wear a black fedora. I got it from a surf shop in Florida, and I thought it was the coolest thing at the time. I've never really been able to stop wearing hats since then, so you'll probably always see me wearing a baseball cap or something. I think I have an addiction?

 If you really knew me you'd know that Mac n' cheese is my favorite food, and I love meeting knew people but I can't communicate my thoughts well.

That's probably the reason I like this blogging thing so much. And texting.

If you really knew me you'd know that I'm about as awkward as sitting around in a creative writing class in silence for 30 seconds because no one wants to read someone else's blog.

I am just trying to act normal.
I am not normal, so I just don't talk.


I don't really have a criminal tendency.
But, I am a crook. (Ba-Dum Tisss.)

In all honesty though,

I am Tyler Crook.
































5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being the first one. #realtalk

    You are the most alive person in the school RIGHT NOW.

    "If you really knew me you'd know that I'm about as awkward as sitting around in a creative writing class in silence for 30 seconds because no one wants to read someone else's blog."

    I hear that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha loved the joke. and this,

    "I am just trying to act normal."

    YES. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to be the first. you've got gut.

    thanks for your thoughts, keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete