Sunday, October 19, 2014

Tick Tick Tick

Tick. Tick. Tick.

Times walks on bye. 
Just as the person walking to get the door first to avoid the confrontation. 
Time just doesn't like to be seen. But when time is found, it is very hard to get rid of. 
Time is most forgettable when you are happy. 

Tick. Tick. Tick. 

I hate clocks. Time is exactly like a toaster over. It never seems to move once you start focusing on it. 3 minutes turns into 3 decades.. And I just want my freakin' toaster strudel already. 

You can't hold it. 
You can't see it. 
You can't eat it. (Why would you want to eat it?... ಠ_ಠ ).

But most people have a sense of time. Or don't. I'm very time-conscious. And it sucks. 

Tick. Tick. Tick. 


I'm always worrying about how much time there is left.
 How long will it take to do this. 
How much longer until i'm done with high school.
How much time do I have to work this week.
How can I fit this all into a manageable life schedule. 

Oh look. There's the clock again. 

Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick.

2 comments:

  1. When we were born, our Clock started its count down to when we will die. We are running out of time every moment we have, so spend that time doing the things that you enjoy most in life, or with the ones you care most about. We get to decide what we use our time for. We just hope that we spend it on something worth while.

    ReplyDelete